Bill Rabinowitz The Columbus Dispatch @brdispatch When Tom Allen became defensive coordinator at Indiana last year, he handed out 3x5 index cards to his players and asked them to predict the Hoosiers’ 2016 record.
With that improved defense and big-armed quarterback Richard Lagow, Indiana believes it can do more than merely throw a scare into the Buckeyes — as the Hoosiers have done in recent years.
The Buckeyes have waited eight long months to get back on the field after their 31-0 loss to Clemson in a College Football Playoff semifinal.
They have insisted that clunker hasn’t been a major topic of discussion inside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center, but the memory lingers.
Look for freshman running back J.K. Dobbins to get a significant number of snaps, especially if Mike Weber’s hamstring remains an issue.
- Former Indiana coach makes return appearance with BuckeyesThe San Luis Obispo Tribune
- Does 'love' conquer all? Indiana will find out against No. 2 Ohio StateChicago Tribune
- Try as they might, Hoosiers can't escape Kevin Wilson, as Ohio State loomsIndianapolis Star
- IU ready for the bright lights of national television and No. 2 Ohio StateThe Herald Bulletin
- Ohio State at Indiana prediction, pick, odds, TV channel, live stream, watch ...CBSSports.com
- Ohio State Gameday+ | Keys to the Indiana gameThe Columbus Dispatch
- College football: Indiana offensive line vs. Ohio State defensive line a key ...NCAA.com
- Ohio State football | Branden Bowen's potential surfacesThe Columbus Dispatch
- Ohio State Gameday+ | Recruiting watch: 2018 class could be a monster oneThe Columbus Dispatch