Nintendo’s lovable, pudgy plumber taps into his inner Mega Man by equipping a blaster in his latest quest to save the Mushroom Kingdom.
Kingdom Battle’s developers apparently do, turning into an overwatch or reactive shot ability for Mario + Rabbids (that’s similar to Mario’s Hero Sight).
She’s a caring lass deep inside, though, thanks to abilities that include healing teammates as well as taking enemy hits for allies with her shield
Magnet Dance: Using his mandolin (seriously) and powerful pipes (the metaphorical kind), Rabbid Mario can draw out enemies from cover and bunch them closer together.
This protects Rabbid Luigi from super effects like Burn or Bounce while also reducing a small amount of damage at about 10 percent.
- Mario + Rabbids: Crossover gamble pays off for Ubisoft and NintendoStuff.co.nz
- New Mario And Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Trailer Shows Luigi DabbingGameSpot
- Blending two game worlds in Mario+Rabbids Kingdom BattleGamasutra
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Review (Nintendo Switch)Arcade Sushi
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Reviews Are In, Here's What Critics Are SayingCinema Blend
- Review: Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch)Nintendojo
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: The Kotaku ReviewKotaku Australia
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle guide: How to win when it gets hardPolygon
- Nintendo returning to EGX 2017 with demos and tournamentsNintendo Wire