Portrait Mode (called Live Focus on the Note 8) is the biggest benefit here, where the camera can softly blur the background and make a person or thing pop out.
Right now, the Note 8 soars past the Iphone 7 and 7 Plus in details like a bright AMOLED screen, wireless charging, facial recognition, a superslim bezel and stylus support.
Apple CEO Tim Cook crowed that iOS 11 , the software that'll be preloaded on the next iPhones, will make the company's AR platform the largest, "overnight."
If Apple introduces AR and sways developers to make enough apps that use the feature, too, the iPhone 8 could create a richer virtual experience than the Note 8.
Samsung's problem is that with the exception of the second camera -- in other words, portrait mode -- and the S Pen, which is a specialized tool not everyone will want, the Galaxy Note 8 is pretty much the same phone as the S8 Plus.
- Samsung Explains Why Note 8 Has A Smaller Battery Than Note 7International Business Times
- Rumor: Galaxy Note 8 To Launch In China On September 29Android Headlines
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 review: the candle that burns twice as brightThe Australian Financial Review
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 could seriously challenge the iPhone 8Daily News & Analysis
- Infinity Display May Feature On The Galaxy A (2018) LineupAndroid Headlines
- Galaxy Note 8 v Galaxy S8 - Which Samsung smartphone is the best and which ...Express.co.uk
- Galaxy Note 8's Apps Now Available On Rooted Samsung PhonesAndroid Headlines
- Samsung undecided on local pricing of Galaxy Note 8India.com
- These features make the Galaxy Note 8 coolDeccan Chronicle