"The 2017 cars present their own unique challenge as they are incredibly fast but wider and heavier than before, therefore we have had to completely rework the physics system to refine the balance between aerodynamics and tyre grip."
“Taking on Monaco is always a test of your skills and now we have added the ability to take to these iconic streets at night in both modern day and classic F1 cars.
“After an extremely successful year with the highly acclaimed F1 2016, we are delighted to be announcing F1 2017 and re-introducing classic F1 cars back to the series” said Paul Jeal, Game Director at Codemasters.
"With so many great cars to choose from, it was hard to decide on the final twelve, but we are delighted with our selection of some of the most successful and iconic fan favourites from the past 30 years.”
As if that wasn't enough in the new addition of the game, for the first time ever F1 2017 will also fully integrate the classic racing experience into the main career mode.
- F1 Belguim GP live stream - How to watch Formula One Grand Prix online from SpaExpress.co.uk
- What the teams said - qualifying in BelgiumFormula 1
- Who said what after qualifying for the Belgian Grand PrixESPN.co.uk
- Belgian F1 Grand Prix 2017 Qualifying: Results, Times from Friday's PracticeGears Of Biz
- 2017 Belgium GP (Spa): Formula One F1 Starting Line-up Grid & Race PreviewPaddockTalk
- Motor racing-Formula One Belgian Grand Prix qualifyingEconomic Times
- Motor racing-Formula One Belgian Grand Prix starting gridEconomic Times
- Formula 1 Racing Predictions: Belgian Grand Prix 8/26/17TheSpread.com
- Motor racing-Formula One Belgian Grand Prix qualifying session 2Economic Times