Week 3 of the preseason rolls on Friday with two games featuring four playoff teams from last year, including the eventual Super Bowl champions.
We likely won't know any more information about Ware's knee until after the game, but if he's going to miss a portion of the regular season, it will leave a large void in the Chiefs' offense.
Prosise won't suit up , giving Eddie Lacy another opportunity to make a positive impression after running for just 30 yards on 10 carries over his first two games.
What may be more important than how running back carries shake out is who steps up to play left tackle in the wake of George Fant's season-ending knee injury.
On Thursday, no one was able to grab hold of the Jaguars starting quarterback reins in an uneven performance for both Chad Henne and Blake Bortles , Jay Cutler second game with the Dolphins was also filled up and downs and Carson Wentz look great during his work with the first-team offense.
- Players Not Expected To Play: Seahawks vs ChiefsSeahawks.com
- Five Things To Watch In the Seahawks' Third Preseason GameSeahawks.com
- Chiefs RB Spencer Ware carted off field with right knee injuryESPN
- Spencer Ware carted off in SeattleNBCSports.com
- Seattle Seahawks Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Stream: How To Watch The NFL ...Decider
- Spencer Ware carted off field with knee injurySporting News
- Chiefs RB Spencer Ware out with knee injuryNFL.com
- Live: Seahawks host Chiefs in preseason 'dress rehearsal'seattlepi.com
- Chiefs starting RB Spencer Ware injures right kneeRichmond.com