Despite the enhancements Intel has made to its 8th-generation Core processors, the new chips aren't dramatically different from the 7th-generation, Ars Technica technology editor Peter Bright noted in an analysis today.
On July 14 Morgan Stanley maintained a stock rating of "Overweight" but raised the price target from $82.00 to $87.00.
The latest affects 16 Malaysian athletes, staying at the contingent hotel in Kuala Lumpur , who have been hit by food poisoning.
Analysts expect that Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce will post $10.79 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said the team is "leaning" toward playing Elliott against the Oakland Raiders at AT&T Stadium.
READ MORE (AppsforPCdaily)
- Intel 8th Generation Core processor launchedTWCN Tech News (blog)
- Intel Core i3-8350K Coffee Lake CPU Benchmark Leak Shows Strong Multi-Threaded ...Hot Hardware
- Intel Unveils 8th-Generation Core i5, i7 Chips That Promise 40 Percent Better ...Christian Post
- Intel's 8th generation Core processors to boost performance upto 40%ExpressNewsline
- Intel says its new processors will speed up web browsingNewburgh Gazette
- Intel Coffee Lake i3-8350K performs on par with Core i7-7700KSegmentNext
- How Does Intel Achieve the 40% Gain in Its Gen 8 Core Processors?Electronic Design
- 8th Generation Intel (INTC) Core Chips Will Dramatically Boost PerformanceInvestorplace.com
- Rumor/Leak 8350k is very close to 7700k in multi-threaded performanceguru3d.com (press release)