Kid Rock is being criticised for stopping a concert to yell "F**k Colin Kaepernick", apparently admonishing the sports star for his repeated refusal to stand for the US national anthem.
The controversial singer made the comment after recently threatening to run for the US Senate, which happened shortly after he visited the White House with Donald Trump, Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent.
Kid Rock, the former husband of Pamela Anderson, was videoed yelling an obscenity about the San Francisco 49ers star during a 2016 show, and has now made it again.
The 'Bawitdaba' hitmaker is being scolded on Twitter for the outburst, people saying he shouldn't be talking about Kaepernick and has a career based on appropriated black culture, among other things.
Kid Rock has been in trouble with the law multiple times for alcohol-related and violent incidents during his turbulent career, in addition to featuring in a notorious sex tape with Creed singer Scott Stapp.
- Kid Rock Trashes Colin Kaepernick Mid-Song At Iowa State FairCBS Sacramento
- Kid Rock slams Colin Kaepernick mid-song at Iowa concertSFGate
- Kid Rock trashes Colin Kaepernick while on stage at Iowa State FairThe Mercury News
- Michigan Chronicle to Kid Rock: 'You're a Coward'Deadline Detroit
- Washed-Up Confederate-Flag Waver Who Stole Black Music Says 'Fuck Colin ...The Root
- Anderson: Multitalented Kid Rock can also fishMinneapolis Star Tribune
- Possible Michigan Senate Candidate Kid Rock Says 'F**k Colin Kaepernick'Breitbart News
- Kid Rock: '(Expletive) Colin Kaepernick'Alice @ 97.3
- Kid Rock takes time mid-song to say 'f--- Colin Kaepernick'Fort Worth Star Telegram