By Staff ReportNASCAR.com at 12:07 am
Dale Earnhardt Jr. earned a 23rd-place finish in his final race at Bristol Motor Speedway as a full-time Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver.
That brings his average finish this season to 21.7.
But for those who were looking to place blame for this season’s struggles on Greg Ives, crew chief of the No.
88 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, Earnhardt had some strong words to say on Twitter following Saturday night’s race.
- NASCAR notebook: Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets two bags full of fluidsUPI.com
- Some NASCAR Drivers Chose Baffling Intro Songs For Bristol Night RaceNESN.com
- GREGORY: New dynamic in the BMS campground corpsBristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)
- BMS NOTEBOOK: Mid-race wreck dooms Austin DillonBristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)
- Top 10 NASCAR Bristol moments - videoMotorsport.com, Edition: Global
- NASCAR Predictions - Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race 8/19/17Hi-tech Beacon
- NASCAR at Bristol picks, odds: Martin Truex Jr. racing for fifth win, regular ...CBSSports.com
- Kyle Busch wins the Food City 300WJHL
- 2017 Bristol II: NASCAR Monster Energy - Friday NotebookPaddockTalk