Receiver Tyler Lockett , whose 2016 season ended with a broken leg, is back to practicing, but he will not play, nor will receiver Paul Richardson , who injured his shoulder last week against the Los Angeles Chargers, but did surprise Seahawks coach Pete Carroll by returning to practice this week.
As Carroll had said would be the case a day earlier, both Lockett and Richardson did go through pregame warmups.
Tight end Luke Willson , who has been battling a groin injury, also ran prior to the game, but is not expected to play.
Running back Thomas Rawls is also out due to what Carroll described as a minor ankle sprain.
Wright , who was away this week for what Carroll described as a “process” on his knee, won’t play, but is expected back at practice next week and Carroll said the linebacker likely will be able to play in next week’s preseason game.
- Should we expect any surprising pregame scratches from active roster tonight?Vikings Wire
- LIVE UPDATES: Minnesota Vikings at Seattle SeahawksQ13 FOX
- NFL preseason scores, schedule, updates, news: Seahawks start Lacy, Prosise outCBSSports.com
- Vikings-Seahawks Gameday UpdatesVikings.com
- Vikings forced to make major lineup changes vs. Seahawks247Sports
- Vikings vs. Seahawks 2017: Time, TV channel, and how to watch onlineSB Nation
- Sam Bradford likes versatility of Minnesota Vikings running backsNewsline
- Seahawks vs. Vikings: Live updates as Hawks host Minnesota in first home ...The Seattle Times
- Vikings offensive line a mess once againPost-Bulletin