Tiger Woods is due in court in August following his DUI arrest in Jupiter.
Image Courtesy: PBSO.
The sportsman tested positive for painkillers Hydrocodone and Hydromorphone, Alprazolam, sleeping medication Zolpidem, and THC, which is most commonly found in marijuana, according to a toxicology report released by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and obtained by TMZ.
Cops found Tiger in his car by the side of the road in Florida on May 29.
Woods insisted his odd behaviour and subsequent arrest was caused by an unexpected reaction to prescription medication.
- Digest: Report says Tiger Woods had five drugs in system when arrestedSTLtoday.com
- Tiger Woods had five substances in his system when he was arrestedDeutsche Welle
- Tiger Woods Had Pain, Anxiety, Sleep Drugs In System During ArrestCBS Philly
- Tiger Woods reportedly had five drugs in system at time of DUI arrestGrand Forks Herald
- Reports: Tiger Woods had five drugs in his system at time of DUI arrestWTSP 10 News
- Five drugs found in Tiger Woods' system after arrestNew Vision
- Tiger Woods 'had five different drugs in system' when he was arrestedThe Guardian
- Tiger Woods had five drugs in system at time of arrest - toxicology reportBBC Sport
- Tiger Woods Had Five Drugs In His System On Morning Of DUI ArrestNESN.com