When taking into account story missions, Strikes, Patrols, Adventures, Lost Sectors, and World Quests, Destiny 2 will launch with a lot of PvE activities.
"In total there are over 80 missions and activities in Destiny 2 , and each is substantial—in length, challenge, story, and reward," according to Edge Magazine.
Bungie told Edge that players were reaching the end of the game's progression at around the 55-hour mark, with still more PvE content left to play.
Some fans loved it, but a lot of people were turned off from a lack of content to enjoy before the game grew over time with the course of several expansions.
- Destiny 2's PC Beta Has Been Tweaked Since The PS4 Version, Will Let You Bust ...Kotaku UK (blog)
- Here's what's changing for Destiny 2's PC betaPCGamesN
- Destiny 2 PC Beta To Launch On Aug. 28: Here Are The Changes That Bungie Made ...Gears Of Biz
- Destiny 2 PC beta: here's what's changing from the console versionSlashGear
- 'Destiny 2' PC Beta Release Date: How the trial's multiplayer gameplay will ...Mic
- 'Destiny 2' PC Beta: Bungie Details Tweaks and Fixes Based on Console Beta ...Christian Post
- Destiny 2 PC beta update: Bungie reveals the latest changes since the console ...Neowin
- Destiny 2: Changes Coming to PC Beta Following Console TestingIGN India
- Destiny 2 will feature an in-game FPS counter and a framerate target optionGears Of Biz