Here’s a rundown of what these live streaming services provide, and how to sign up to start watching the year’s final major:
Download the Sling app on your computer or mobile device and begin watching TV.
If you’re interested in watching Sling TV on a mobile or streaming device, you can do so via their app, which is free to download.
Extras : Watch on two different devices at the same time; DVR is in Beta stage; free Roku Premiere Streaming Media Player if you prepay two months
Still, it does have some compelling advantages, as DVR is included, users can watch on five separate devices at once (which is more than any other service), and CBS is available in select markets.
- PGA Championship 2017: Why moving the PGA to May won't cost it the courses you ...GolfDigest.com
- John Daly is crazy good at hitting one-handed bunker shotsFor The Win
- PGA to May, while PGA Tour mulls over its new scheduleNEWS10 ABC
- Local links: McCarthy able to tame windless Trinity Forest, but he was only oneDallas News
- Bo Talks with PGA Championship Director Jason Mengel Moments Before Tee-OffWBT
- PGA Championship 2017: Anirban Lahiri India's big hope at year's toughest golf ...Firstpost
- Day hungry again after burnout, fall from No. 1Yahoo Sports
- Golfer Anirban Lahiri seeks new techniques from coachMid-Day
- Club pros enjoying the spotlight at PGA ChampionshipABC News