CARD tricks can be cool, but the one that Henry Richardson pulled off on America’s Got Talent was nothing short of astonishing.
The 15-year-old magician appeared on the US talent competition and blew away the full panel of judges with his sorcery.
First of all, the confidence this kid has is impressive, and only makes the trick work that much better.
Plus, he plays up his age by teasing that he’s figured out a way to hide his cards from his teachers at school.
He goes on to change the entire deck into clear cards, with Mel B unable to hold back a “What?
- What sorcery is this? Teen magician performs phenomenal tricks for the AGT ...Daily Mail
- 'AGT' 5th Judge: Final Judge Cuts Send Some Surprises to Live ShowsTooFab
- "America's Got Talent" recap: Seal is a guest judge as the final last acts advanceKTIC
- Apparently, Lots of People Weirdly Think Donald Trump and Heidi Klum Were Once ...Closer Weekly
- 'America's Got Talent' 2017: Johnny Manuel earns Seal's Golden Buzzer, but ...Goldderby
- 'America's Got Talent' Judge Cuts 4 recap: Which act earned Seal's Golden Buzzer?Goldderby
- 'America's Got Talent' recap: Singers soften a tough judge's panelFox News
- Heidi Klum, Seal reunite on 'America's Got Talent'The Statesman
- 'It's a mini Seal and Heidi!' Heidi Klum gushes over diminutive duplicates as ...Daily Mail