Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limón Chicken Tacos (PepsiCo)
NEW YORK (FOX 5 NEWS) - For folks who just can't control their cravings for Cheetos, a pop-up Restaurant in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan could be your heaven – or hell.
The by-reservation-only pop-up is called the Spotted Cheetah, which will serve several cheesy concoctions for three days only: August 15, 16, and 17.
Spiky pink-haired Chef Anne Burrell is the creative force behind the odd menu, which includes Cheetos-Infused Meatballs, Cheetos-Dusted Fried Green Tomatoes, and Cheetos Mac and Cheese.
"I had so much fun curating this specially crafted, one-of-a-kind menu for the first Cheetos restaurant," Burrell said in a statement.
- Cheetos to open restaurant with celebrity chefCNNMoney
- Celeb Chef Anne Burrell to Open Cheetos Restaurant in NYCJust Jared
- Cheetos launching pop-up restaurant devoted to Cheetos-inspired dishesFOX21News.com
- The First-Ever Cheetos Restaurant Is Opening With an Entirely Cheeto-Themed MenuE! Online
- An All-Cheetos Restaurant Is HappeningDelish.com
- An all-Cheetos restaurant is opening in New YorkA.V. Club
- Cheetos restaurant to open in New YorkWJLA
- Pop-up Cheetos restaurant The Spotted Cheetah features menu by Anne BurrellamNY
- Cheetos Offers A Pop-Up RestaurantMediaPost Communications