The Arizona-based Cannabis product maker, American Green Inc., just bought a small town in San Bernardino County for a cool $5 million.
The company plans to use the 150 acre city of Nipton, California to create a marijuana-friendly tourist site.
As reported by Bloomberg News, features for the site will include offering cannabis-infused water, pot product retail stores and edibles for patrons.
American Green’s 18 month, $1.5 million development plan is a unique strategy in expanding its recreational pot customer base.
In light of an upcoming “pot town,” AirTalk is opening up the phones to hear what you would want in a cannabis tourist site.
- Recreational marijuana company buys entire California townThe Architect's Newspaper
- A cannabis business is buying a small town in California with plans to ...Archinect
- What Happens when Pot Buys A Town?Paste Magazine
- California: High Desert Town Bought by Cannabis CompanyMarijuana.com
- Marijuana company buys California town, plans pot paradiseWQAD.com
- 'Marijuana Municipality' Nipton: What Pot Company American Green Will OfferInternational Business Times
- This company just bought a city to set up pot paradise for Marijuana loversFinancial Express
- Take a look at the toxic waste cannabis farms are leaving behindMetro
- Company buys Gold Rush town with big plans for pot tourism and businessSeattle Daily Journal of Commerce (subscription)