In honor of the convenience store’s 90th birthday Tuesday, the company is letting customers get in on the celebration by offering free Slurpees.
We know what you're thinking: All those free Slurpees can’t be a good thing for waistlines, especially with bikini season officially in full effect.
But if you're over-indulging in the cool, sweet treats and visiting multiple 7-Elevens for free beverages all day long, not only will you probably suffer a major toothache, but the 20-plus grams of sugar per Slurpee will most likely leave you as bloated as a pool floaty.
While the ingredients may seem a little sketchy—the Fanta Wild Cherry Slurpee is made with high-fructose corn syrup, water, citric acid (huh?
"7-Eleven Day is a celebration, not only of our birthday but more importantly, of our customers," 7-Eleven Marketing Vice President Laura Gordon said in a statement .
- Free food July 11 to July 18: How to get 7-Eleven Slurpees, Chick-fil-A ...Mic
- WATCH: It's Free Slurpee Day. See how your favorite flavor fared in our blind ...The Mercury News
- 7-Eleven continues free Slurpee tradition on 7/11CNBC
- Today is 7-Eleven Day. Don't forget to grab a free SlurpeeLA Daily News
- On a budget? Today's free Slurpee dayFort Worth Star Telegram
- Today Is Your Day To Get A Free Slurpee From 7-ElevenUPROXX
- Free Slurpee Day: How You Can Score AFrozen Drink For No Charge At 7-ElevenHollywood Life
- 7-Eleven Day: Where to Get Free Slurpees On 7/11/2017Heavy.com
- 7-Eleven Celebrates 90th Birthday With Free Slurpee DayKTLA