Ford on Thursday recalled 39,315 units of Fiesta Classic and the previous-generation Figo models in India to rectify faulty power assisted steering hose.
A ford Figo at company's Chennai plant (TOI image) NEW DELHI: US auto major Ford on Friday recalled 39,315 units of Fiesta Classic and the previous-generation Figo models in India to rectify faulty power assisted steering hose.
It said the recall will affect units of the two models made at the company's Chennai plant between 2004 and 2012.
The company, through its dealers, will replace the high pressure power assisted steering hose on all affected vehicles, it added.
Previously, Ford India had recalled 1,66,021 units+ of Figo and Fiesta Classic models in September 2013 to rectify faulty rear twist beam and the power steering hose.
- Ford India recalls nearly 40000 units of Figo and Fiesta ClassicIndia.com
- Ford India recalls Fiesta Classic and last-gen FigoCarWale
- Ford Fiesta Classic And Figo Recalled In India To Fix Steering Hose IssueMotoroids (blog)
- Ford recalls 39000 units of Fiesta, Figo modelsSME Times
- Ford India recalls Fiesta, Figo models for faulty steering hoseFinancial Express
- Ford India recalls Fiesta, Figo for steering hose snagThe Indian Express
- Ford recalls 15600 cars in South Africa over fire riskThe Eagle Online
- Ford recalls 39315 Fiesta Classic, Figo units to correct steering issuesThe New Indian Express
- Ford India Issues Recall For 39315 CarsABP LIVE