Last week saw the released of a brand new Topps product called Diamond Icons. As the name suggest, it is a super-premium high-end card set that will cost you $1,500 for a single box of ten cards. Nine of those ten cards are guaranteed to be autographed on-card. Needless to say, I doubt I'll ever open any of these. Go here to see a complete checklist.
Since this brand promises only on-card autographs there are several Dodgers' who are only available through a redemption card. This includes all Cody Bellinger, and some of the Kershaw and Seager cards. Below are most of the Dodgers you can find in packs.
- #AU-CBE Cody Bellinger -- redemption card
Red Ink Signatures
- #RA-CBE Cody Bellinger -- redemption card
- #DA-CK Clayton Kershaw -- redemption card
- #DA-CSE Corey Seager -- redemption card
Autographed Dual Relics Dual Team
Autograph Jumbo Patch
- #JPA-CSE Corey Seager -- redemption card
- #CS-BGR Burleigh Grimes
- #CS-CF Carl Furillo
- #CS-DD Don Drysdale
- #CS-DS Duke Snider
- #CS-PR Pee Wee Reese
- #CS-RB Red Barber
- #CS-WA Walter Alston
- #CS-ZW Zack Wheat
Immortal Cut Signatures
- #SR-SK Sandy Koufax -- Not Yet Seen
MLB Silhouetted Batter Logo Patch (#/1)
- #LP-CK Clayton Kershaw -- Not Yet Seen
- #LP-CS Corey Seager -- Not Yet Seen
The Diamond Relic cards currently has an incomplete checklist. So far, only a Derek Jeter, Lou Gehrig and the below Sandy Koufax cards have popped up.