Our intending worked! So happy to read this! Let’s keep up the intending that this spread to ALL locations experiencing fire.
- Severe weather warning issued for parts of New South Wales and Queensland
- The heavy rainfall is expected to be a relief for firefighters battling the blaze
- There are more than 100 bushfires burning across the state of New South Wales
- More than 2,000 firefighters continue to tackle the ferocious fighters
- Temperatures across the country are expected to soar to 45C on Saturday
Drought and bushfire affected areas in parts of New South Wales and Queensland are set to be hit by severe thunderstorms and heavy rainfall.
As catastrophic fires burn across the country, a warning has been issued for the Northern Tablelands with another trough further to the west extending from western Queensland.
A warning has been issued for severe thunderstorms, damaging winds, heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding and large hailstones in the warning area over the next several hours.
Locations which may be affected include Armidale, Glen Innes, Ebor, Guyra, Walcha and Uralla.