I meet John in Australia at Ignite where he did one of the best sessions on Flow I had seen to date!
This week we were able to get him to deliver webinar on one of his favorite topics:
Flowing Binary. Advanced dive on how to manipulate non text data with Microsoft Flow by John Liu
The community gave John a couple of challenges of how to use Microsoft Flow with binary files (like images) and he addressed these in spades!
John covered this in his amazing blog series:
- JSON cheatsheet for Microsoft Flow
- Nested-Flow / Reusable-Function cheatsheet for Microsoft Flow
- Building non-JSON webservices with Flow
- One Connection to Proxy Them All - Microsoft Flow with Azure Functions Proxies
- Building Binary output service with Cognitive Services and Microsoft Flow
In this webinar John will walk how to incorporate binary data with Microsoft Flow, best practices John found in his discovery and finish with frequently asked questions.
When: 2/13/2018 2PM PST (NOTE TIME CHANGE!!!)
John is a Senior Consultant based in Sydney for Sharepoint Gurus (sharepointgurus.net). He specializes and blogs (johnliu.net) frequently on client-side scripting, custom development, workflows and Forms.
Originally from a technical background in ASP.NET, he made the jump to focus and work with numerous SharePoint projects since MOSS 2007. John loves to find ways to bring the latest ASP.NET technologies to the SharePoint world, to apply the latest web developments to extend SharePoint’s capabilities.
John is a frequent speaker at SharePoint Conference, SharePoint Saturday and Office 365 events around Australia, and helps organizing the Sydney SharePoint User Group (e.g. consuming all the pizza).
Almost everything about John Liu in bullet points form. Here we go!
- Assimilates almost any .NET related technology that he can get his hands on
- SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Server
- WSS and MOSS
- InfoPath and Workflows (SPD & Nintex)
- Qdabra services
- SharePoint Client Object Model
- jQuery, KnockoutJS and TypeScript
- REST and ADO.NET data service
- Windows 8 Metro
- (WPF before that)
- ASP.NET, AJAX / MVC / Dynamic Data / Orchard
- Windows Phone 8, 7.5, 7, and an unhealthy dose of Windows Mobile 6.x
- WCF, RIA services
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here