The SAP on Azure workshop is specially designed for Enterprise/Data Architects to enable them to design and architect innovative, agile business solutions using the SAP platform on Microsoft Azure. During this workshop you will learn key concepts of Azure and how they apply to an SAP environment.
- Workshop designed to empower attendees with crucial concepts and value propositions of Microsoft Azure in the context of SAP landscapes.
- At the end of the workshop, participants will have gained an understanding of each topic.
Days 1 and 2 will cover key Azure fundamentals, design principles for NetWeaver and HANA, and White Board Design sessions. The optional Day 3 will be dedicated to hands-on exercises to give attendees a feel of migrating and deploying Sap Workloads to Azure (check the locations overview below to check if Day 3 is included).
- Why move SAP workloads to Azure
- Azure Architecture
- Effective MS Azure architecture for SAP Workloads
- Demo and Discussions
- Migration of SAP workloads
- SAP HANA Architecture and Migration of SAP HANA
- ReCAP and Assessment
Who Should Attend
- SAP Technical architects
- SAP administrators
- Technical decision makers
All attendees should have an SAP Architect/Basis background and should complete the following Microsoft Azure courses prior to attending this workshop:
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Migrating workloads to Azure
Date: Tuesday February 27 – Thursday March 1
Location: Microsoft Melbourne Office
Please be advised that this workshop requires a commitment from you to attend from start to finish. We look forward to seeing you there
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here