Here are top stories we found in our streams this week related to DevOps, Vsts, TFS and other interesting topics.
- What is a Backlog? – David Corbin
Seems like it should be pretty obvious. But is it really?
- Visual Studio Azure Functions App Project for PowerShell - Mike Douglas
In Azure, you can leverage server less computing using Azure Functions. Azure Functions provide a platform for deploying small bits of code.
- Which test are my regression tests? - Richard Hundhausen
Although we can’t help you decide which tests should be part of your regression suite, we can help you easily identify them by using tags.
- Re-release to an environment, don’t spin up a whole new deployment! - Matteo Emili
I know this happens on a regular basis – but it caught up my eye this morning as I am finishing up preparation for X-Celerate.de. Let’s say your Release fails …
- Visual Studio Team Services Bot (VSTS Bot) is now in Preview - Jeffrey Opdam
I, VSTS-Bot, am happy to announce that starting from today I will be available as preview and my code is now available on GitHub.
- How DevOps changes both dev and ops - Lucas Carlson
A combination of cultural transformation and automation is redefining the way developers and operations work together.
- Publishing and Managing your NPM Packages with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) - Andrew Kanieski
- How to Restore a Lost Source Control Binding with TFS and Visual Studio 2017 - Matthew Jones
I recently had a problem in which I could not add a new project to an existing solution which was bound to TFS source control.
- Azure Function – Integrating monitoring with Application Insights - Mikael Krief
In this last part of the series of blog posts on using Azure Function, we will introduce how we monitor our Azure Function thanks to Application Insights.
- DevOps with Azure and VSTS: Videos from Ignite 2017 - Edward Thomson
If you weren’t able to make it to Ignite, you can take advantage of the next best thing: you can watch the recordings of our sessions online.
- Do you like stickers? I’ll personally send a few stickers to the first three (3) users to send the date on which the VSTS-Bot was announced to my @wpschaub twitter account.
TIP: If you want to get your VSTS news in audio form then be sure to subscribe to RadioTFS .
What do you think? How could we do this series better?
Here are some ways to connect with us:
- Add a comment below
- Use the #VSTS hashtag if you have articles you would like to see included
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here