This week brings our first version 15.37 update to reach Insider Fast. Here’s a quick look at the update:
Top improvements and fixes:
- Favorites: Folders can now be added or removed via clicking star icon displayed on hover of folder
- Favorites: Top-level Favorites group is now only displayed if at least one folder has been favorited
- Google Calendar: Now view free & busy information for attendees in Scheduling when creating a meeting
- Account setup: Improved error messages for IMAP accounts, including configuring IMAP access and two-step auth
- When adding an Outlook.com account, calendars and contacts are now selected and properly displayed
Hover to add to Favorites or remove from Favorites
- For any issues, please use Help > Contact Support
- For feature requests, please use Help > Suggest a Feature
- For weekly updates with the latest features and fixes listed here, join Insider Fast!
- Lastly, the Outlook Preview is concluding this week; thanks for all the valuable feedback!
This post first appeared on MSDN Blogs | Get The Latest Information, Insights, Announcements, And News From Microsoft Experts And Developers In The MSDN Blogs., please read the originial post: here