With Dynamics Crm 2016, Microsoft continues on its journey to deliver Intelligent Customer Engagement to the market – helping companies deliver customer experiences that are personalized, proactive and predictive. The 2016 update includes all of Dynamics CRM services – Dynamics CRM, Parature from Microsoft, Dynamics Marketing and Microsoft Social Engagement and covers 4 major themes; Productivity, Intelligence, Mobility and Unified Service.
Productivity: Microsoft builds CRM capabilities that are seamlessly embedded into productivity tools, including Office 365 so that sales, service and marketing professionals can leverage familiar tools that they prefer to use. Few noteworthy enhancements added in new MS Dynamics CRM 2016 are:
- CRM for Outlook App with immensely improved Outlook experience
- Harnessing the power of Office 365 Groups
- New Excel Templates for any CRM entity
- One Click Document Generation using pre-determined Word and Excel templates
- Access CRM documents across SharePoint, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive for Business
Intelligence: With CRM 2016, Microsoft delivers intelligent processes for sales, service and marketing with the power of the Cortana Analytics Suite and machine learning. Some of the unique features include:
- Intelligent product suggestions for up-sell / cross-sell
- Recommended cases and knowledge to resolve customer service cases
- Sentiment Analysis with Microsoft Social Engagement
Mobility: In CRM 2016, Microsoft continues to enhance mobile capabilities for tablets and phones with following features.
- Next generation Cortana integration to drive proactive interaction and voice-driven CRM
- Full offline mobile capabilities
- Ability to create task-based mobile apps
- Mobile Application Management with Microsoft Intune
Unified Service: Microsoft CRM 2016 delivers a single, unified solution for Customer Service across self, assisted and field service with following remarkable features.
- Integration of Parature knowledge management in the Spring
- Newly added field service capabilities with the acquisition of FieldOne
- A native Knowledge Management solution in CRM
Microsoft also introduced Dynamics Marketing and Microsoft Social Engagement with SMS as a marketing channel to multi-channel campaigns along with the concept of Intelligent Social with social selling, automated triage and adaptive sentiment.
For more details on the features and capabilities in CRM 2016 for Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Social, Mobile, Online Visibility and Control, and Platform, Download PDF here.
About Ambit: Ambit Software is a Microsoft Gold partner with extensive experience in implementing Microsoft CRM across diverse verticals. For more details on Ambit’s CRM practice, Click Here .
The post What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics Crm 2016? appeared first on Ambit Software.