Is ETL and DWH a Spider Web of Confusion or an Elegant Network of Info?
You know all that data you have hidden in your business? Over the years, you and your team have added to data in best-of-breed software, legacy systems, out-of-the-box solutions, datawarehouses, data lakes, data marts and other data repositories.
• How can you easily access and use that data?
• How can you analyze data and make sense of it to use it for fact-based decisions and analysis?
• How can you share data in a clear and meaningful way?
• How can you make your data suitable to improve collaboration and productivity?
There are a lot of factors that go into the concept of Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) and Data Warehouse (DWH) Management and streamlining. With the right ETL and Data Warehousing Services partner and expertise, you can make sense out of all of your data and optimize your systems, data repositories and your resources.
To create a solid foundation for ETL and Dwh Management and process flow, you will need to carefully consider:
• Platforms and technology and compatibility
• IT infrastructure, security, and appropriate framework and tools selection
• Compliance with regulations standards and government regulatory issues
• Data retention aggregation, volumes, velocity and gravity
• Trends and technologies, and leading-edge practices and standards
• Performance, usability and audience skills and expectations
• Organizational goals and objectives
Your focus should be on total cost of ownership (TCO), and rapid return on investment (ROI), and you will want to ensure that you can increase user adoption and improve data quality and usefulness with timely, accurate data and improved productivity, workflow and accuracy. With a focus on these metrics, you can consider your options and choose the right partner, services and solutions.
If you want to explore the benefits and opportunities of a solid ETL and DWH foundation, Contact Us to today.