The diet of fat burning soup is becoming increasingly popular, promising fantastic results in just seven days, like losing up to a maximum of 5 kilos. But everything that glitters is not gold, that is why we are going to expose the pros and cons of this diet so that, if you decide that you are going to make it, you will know the secrets that it contains and everything you are going to submit to your body.
Fat Burning Soup Diet, What Does it Consist of?
As the name indicates for this diet you will spend a week taking the soup that promises to be your salvation, accompanied by a few allowed foods. The “trick” of this diet is that the calories contained in the soup are even lower than those we use in our own digestion, so that everything we do during the day will be to burn.
Ingredients of fat burning soup:
- 1/2 cabbage
- 6 large onions
- 6 peeled tomatoes
- Salt and pepper (little salt, pepper to taste)
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 green peppers
All this is cooked and that is what we will take throughout the week. It will introduce some fruit (with little sugar) and some other vegetables allowed. In the last two days you can eat some meat of chicken or veal without fat and the last one we introduce rice.
Pros of Fat Burning Soup Diet
- It is a quick way to eliminate liquids and thus reduce the volume.
- There are only 7 days of sacrifice, although they are hard and you have to do them as indicated, without being able to make any changes even if we do not like some food, a week is a short time.
- The foods that make up the diet of fat burning soup are very healthy and full of beneficial components for our body with very few calories.
- You reduce the time in the kitchen, since you can prepare a large pot of soup and freeze it in individual portions and take it out as needed.
Cons of the Diet Burns Soup Fat
- The name is deceptive, since what “burns” is not fat but liquids.
- It only makes us eliminate liquids, which although it is done quickly and is the easiest to eliminate is also the easiest to recover when they finish seven days and return to normal eating, especially if you’re eating habits are not all good. The rebound effect is assured.
- They are 7 days very hard and difficult to carry, you have to have a strong willpower to get it done as you could and not bite to satisfy hunger, because you will be very hungry, with anything else.
- Although they are ingredients full of beneficial properties for the organism, when cooking them both these benefits are reduced Let’s not talk anymore if you also freeze it…
- During the time that we make the Fat Burning Soup diet we are depriving our body of much needed nutrients and that this diet does not include.
- By ingesting so few calories and missing food in the diet we will be tired all day.
- It is advisable to combine this week with physical exercise but how to move machinery that is not fueled? If you try to exercise, it is safest for you to have dizziness and even fainting.
- Promises weight loss … What a surprise! I did not expect that with a week eating only soup with cooked vegetables and some fruit, eliminating carbohydrates and proteins almost all week, and also doing exercise to lose weight (note the irony).
The diet of fat Burning Soup is one of the so-called “miracle diets” with more “cons” than “pros”. While it can help you lose volume just before a special event, you can be sure that later you will return to your original form and even gain a few extra centimeters if your diet is not adequate. If it is not for an exceptional reason why it may be worthwhile to pass your body through this ordeal, it is best to lose weight in a healthy way: by eating correctly and doing proper exercises. Although it is not so fast, you make sure it is healthy for your body and, most importantly, you learn to eat well and everything so that you will not recover it.
The post Fat Burning Soup Diet, Pros and Cons You Need to Know! appeared first on Vary Pro Reviews.