My name is Vladimir Raykov and I do marketing.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. I work as a Marketing Manager, I teach very successful courses on Marketing Fundamentals and Marketing Psychology and Copywriting. I’ve created and launched over 20 digital products. I also teach over 34000 students from 155 countries.
So much for me, let’s see what you are going to learn:
In this course will learn how to create and present irresistible offers that people buy! This is a part of the art and science of copywriting and as one of the most successful copywriters who has ever lived said:
“It Is The Deal... The Offer... The Proposition
You Are Making That Is The Heart And Soul
Of Great Copywriting!“ Gary Halbert
Even if you have some experience with copywriting, if your offer is poorly presented you will have terrible results. Because strong copy will not overcome a weak offer, but in many cases, a strong offer will succeed in spite of weak copy written by marketing morons.
HERE'S JUST A SMALL GLIMPSE OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN INSIDE
- The top 8 psychological elements to include in your marketing offer.
- How to present your price so it looks like the best deal ever, even if you sell a product or service for $500.
- How to “frame” your value proposition.
- The number one question prospects have in their minds – if you don’t address this question your sales will suffer.
- How to communicate clearly and get your message across with 100% accuracy every time. You should understand that marketing is communication. You will learn about the “Ladder Of Abstraction” which I call the “Holy Grail” in marketing.
- How to prove what you promise, so your prospects trust you, like you and buy from you. Plus, you will see a noble marketer who sells his 25000 dollar program ONLY by using a video testimonial - the power of social proof.
- You will learn how to create urgent situations that cause people to act quickly! And this is scientifically proven to work. You will learn two powerful ways to utilize the Urgency Principle.
- You will learn how to increase the value of your proposition by adding bonuses and other incentives. You will learn the top 2 rules when it comes to adding a bonus to your offer. So many people mess this up. Plus, you will learn exactly what kind of bonuses to consider.
- How to remove risk or even better reverse it. This technique alone is so powerful that would easily increase your conversions if you apply it in the right way.
- How to ask for action in a way that doesn’t sound like a sleazy sales person.
- You will learn the biggest secret of creating a successful offer. By applying the information from that particular lecture it is 100% guaranteed that all the other elements of your offer will work times better.
- I also have a case study for you. I share my personal experience, how I applied the skills you will perfectly know when you complete the course, to attract business partners.
- You will see how I analyze in front of your eyes one letter written by Frank Kern and one sales page written by Eben Pagan. You will see exactly how they used the psychological principles or elements taught in this course.
If you are thinking why I chose them – really simple. Eben Pagan has generated over 100 million dollars selling digital information products. So we can be sure what he does works! Frank Kern has generated over 40 million dollars for him and his clients.
I explain every concept by providing you with great, world-class examples of the most successful copywriters in the world. So, you will be learning about proven strategies. Not vague theories.
Just for a second imagine what it would be to have the skill of writing amazing offers, deals, propositions! This very skill may skyrocket your sales by 2 or 5 or 10 times and even more.
Even if you have the best product in the world if you don’t know how offer it to your prospects, it won’t be successful. You need to have copywriting skills to make it happen.
WHAT DO OTHER STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE?
One of the best courses on Udemy!! - William G. Heredia
An excellent and thorough course, taught by Vladimir Raykov, and
International Marketing Expert. Mr. Raykov, certainly knows the subject
matter of this course and his teaching style, delivery, presentation,
and the quality and content of the videos that he has produced for the
lectures in this course are amazing. I highly Vladimir, as one of
Udemy's finest Instructors and suggest this course to any and all who
desire to learn more of the psychology, methods and technical skills
that can make them become more successful copywriters! - Dallas Bowman
Udemy Coupon : https://www.udemy.com/copywriting-the-psychology-of-your-irresistible-copywriting-offer/?couponCode=SPECIAL2017
This course is amazing and inspiring. I appreciated very much Vladimir
calm voice, the clear and specific language he used, the fact that he
mixed theory and practice always concentrating on teach the best way to
do a good copywriting job.
I loved the simple psychological processes he explained: they gave to
the all course a deeper and more complex view. - Elisa Magnani
Vladimir explains in an easy and step-by-step way to you to create a
well planned irresistible offer. He provides real-life examples of
successful copywriting sales pages that makes millions in sales. The
copywriting knowledge gained in this course will make you jump and act
quickly to see the good results. - Yaritza Luyando
Starting this course and new area of knowledge has been excellent for
The course material is very easy to understand as the language used is
simple to follow for any student, no matter their level of expertise. - Daniel McKellar
This is a very good course in writing copy for ads. Vladimir presents the concepts and techniques requisite to developing customer winning copy. I enjoyed his course and his presentation. - William Oliver
The formula to step-by-step approach to creating your own irresistible
copy. What I really love - and can trust - about all Vladimir's courses
is that he have spent the time to research and refine the best method
possible and literally spoon feed his students the information. He
always gets you further than other instructors and teaches in a manner
that's very easy to comprehend. :) - Young In Park