Buy Project Zomboid Steam Gift from Kinguin and save 36%!
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested Sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
- Hardcore Sandbox Zombie Survival Game with a focus on realistic survival.
- Online multiplayer survival with persistent player run servers.
- Local 4 player split-screen co-op
- Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and in-depth visual and hearing systems.
- Full line of sight system and real-time lighting, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shadows, keep quiet and keep the lights off at night, or at least hang sheets over the windows.
- Vast and growing map (loosely based on a real world location) for you to explore, loot and set up your fortress. Check out Blindcoder’s map project: https://map.projectzomboid.com/
- Vehicles with full physics and deep and realistic gameplay mechanics.
- Use tools and items to craft weapons, barricade and cook. You can even build zombie proof forts by chopping trees, sawing wood and scavenging supplies.
- Deal with depression, boredom, hunger, thirst and illness while trying to survive.
- Day turns to night. The electricity falters. Hordes migrate. Winter draws in. Nature gradually starts to take over.
- Farming, trapping, fishing, carpentry, cooking, trapping, character customization, skills and perks that develop based on what you do in-game.
- Proper zombies that don’t run. (Unless you tell them to in the sandbox menu).
- A ton of amazing atmospheric music tracks by the prodigy that is Zach Beever.
- Imaginative Challenge scenarios and instant action ‘Last Stand’ mode, on top of regular Sandbox and Survival
- Full, open and powerful Lua modding support.
- Xbox Controller Gamepad support on Windows. [Others pads can be set up manually. Gamepad support not currently available on Mac]
Kinguin is an online, global marketplace for video game keys – Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, Xbox, PSN cd-keys and much more! Buyers and merchants from all around the world visit Kinguin to buy or sell their products at the best price.
All games sold on Kinguin are digital egoods (activation codes / cd keys) delivered instantly after purchase to the customers email inbox. No shipping fees and no regional limitations.
Kinguin‘s platform is not only for buying games – everyone can apply for a “Seller” account and start selling their products worldwide.
Kinguin provides 24/7 customer service in 14 languages. Their average response time is 20min, and with that, they’re maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. With Kinguin it’s all about the customer!