Itchy Scalp is like a social nightmare that can arrive anytime, in the middle of the conversation, meeting or presentation. And that time, you can’t do anything except scratching your head while feeling embarrassed.
Nobody wishes to be get caught while scratching head. Not just because it is very embarrassing but it causes a lot of discomforts and sometimes hair loss also.
Causes Of Itchy Scalp-
- Dandruff or Seborrheic Dermatitis is major cause of itchiness
- Dry skin, stress and the changing seasons
- Overgrowth of yeast on the scalp
- Allergies, scalp psoriasis, head lice, etc.,
- Fungal infections, rosacea, lupus, folliculitis
You can use anti-dandruff shampoos to get rid of this problem if you are fine with the chemicals. There are thousands of anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market, but the best brand and effective one is what you must always look for.
For those who want to cut-short their expenses and grab amazing deals on the finest quality, branded anti-dandruff shampoos or any other health & beauty related products must avail Althea voucher codes. By doing so, you can easily make great savings while buying quality health & beauty products.
Besides using these Chemical products there are certain natural products that you can use for getting rid of the itchy scalp. Given below is a definitive guide that you must follow for curing itchy scalp naturally-
Tea Tree Oil
An excellent catchall and an effective antidote, Tea Tree Oil is one of the best natural oil helpful in combatting viruses, fungi and bacteria that leads to inflamed itchy and flaky scalp. Possessing the powerful natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammation properties, the tea tree oil when used along with the shampoo regularly, shows a marked improvement in the severity of itchiness, greasiness and dandruff within a month.
How It Can Be Used?
- Take a one-half cup of mild baby shampoo and add about 10 to 20 drops of tea tree oil in it and use it daily until your scalp’s condition improves
- Another way to use tea tree oil is, simply diluting one tablespoon of vegetable oil and 3 drops of tea tree oil together and massaging it into the scalp.
Consisting of intense moisturizing properties, Aloe Vera is yet another DIY home remedy that effectively cures itchy scalp. It a wonder plant, readily available in almost every home, consist of various anti-inflammatory enzymes such as bradykinesia, amylase and catalase.
Further, Aloe vera is rich minerals copper, selenium, potassium, zinc, chromium, calcium and magnesium. Aloe Vera juice effectively treats the fungal and bacterial infection, alopecia, skin’s parasites and your scalp’s flare-ups that cause lupus hair.
- With the help of your fingers spread fresh aloe vera gel on your scalp evenly
- Leave it for at least 10 to 15 minutes
- Then wash off using a mild shampoo.
Apple Cider Vinegar!
Being acidic in nature, Apple cider vinegar is considered to be the best homemade solution to tackle viruses and yeast causing itchy scalp. Apple cider vinegar, apart from curing itchy scalp, also balances the pH level of your scalp.
The powerful natural antifungal and antibacterial properties of Apple Cider Vinegar effectively kills the virus, flakes and yeast causing dryness and itchiness.
- Mix equal quantity of water and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture on your scalp and leave for few minutes
- After that wash your hair with a mild shampoo
- Repeat this process at least twice a week
Consisting of immense antiseptic properties, Lemon juice is yet another naturally effective solution for your itchy scalp. It is a powerful natural ingredient that treats dandruff causing dryness and itchiness. Apply the freshly squeezed lemon juice to your scalp thoroughly, leave for about half an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
So, condition your hair and make them luxuriant by using these natural ingredients. And, if you wish to make your purchasing for branded health & beauty product, must avail Sephora promo codes.
This post first appeared on Get All Your Home Essentials At Lower Prices From Lazada, please read the originial post: here