Anti-aging, Beauty, Personal Care and Health
Click HERE to Get Access to the Safe All Natural Way to End Eczema for Good
You Can Relieve Eczema Itch without the Need to Spend on Expensive Medications
According to extensive studies of eczema and in constant search for eczema treatment, it was found out that this persistent condition is actually closely associated with the body’s immune system. This explains why eczema is quite common among children and seniors with underdeveloped or compromised immune systems.
Eczema is one condition that is painful, uncomfortable and yes, even debilitating. For many people the search for an effective, safe and inexpensive way to Relieve Eczema Itch is a constant struggle.
While the severity and nature of skin eczema can vary from one individual to another, there is no denying the fact that boosting the body’s immune system is one of the most important things to do.
Home Remedies to Relieve Eczema Itch
The truth is eczema treatments that you buy over the counter or those that come with prescription work only to suppress the symptoms and NOT treat the root cause of the problem.
Here are some effective home remedies that you can consider when looking for cheap, safe and simple options to Relieve Eczema itch:
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil applied on skin after a warm shower to effectively moisturize the skin.
- Refrain from using regular soaps, as they may contain allergens that are highly irritable to the skin.
- Use Aloe Vera gel to soothe inflammation to help eliminate flare ups
- Take sea salt baths to invigorate blood circulation, simply add 2 cups of sea salt to your warm bath and soak for 10 minutes.
- You can also choose an oatmeal based cleanser to wash the body. Oatmeal contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve itchy skin conditions and moisturize dry skin at the same time.
- Take short baths rather than long ones. Soaking in a bath for a long period can easily dry out the skin.
- Take a warm, but not hot, shower every day to help reduce itching. This also will help reduce the dry skin that results from the eczema and leads to itching.
- Apply moisturizers to the skin daily, preferably right after a bath and at least twice a day. The more the skin stays moisturized, the less itchy breakouts will occur.
- Use flax seed oil or pumpkin seed oil instead of regular oil for your salad dressings.
- Get enough sleep to boost immune system.
- Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day to effectively flush out the toxins as well as hydrate the skin.
- Limit sugar intake and eat food rich in healthy oils, proteins and vegetables.
- Avoid caffeine and processed food.
- Wear loose clothing when you are suffering from an outbreak of eczema. Tight clothing can rub against and irritate the skin, causing it to itch.
You can also watch a Video HERE to learn more about other ways to relieve eczema itch.
By Fay Spencer who is the author of 14 Days Eczema Cure which offers many ideas on how to treat eczema within 14 days by using readily accessible natural products and applying them in the right balance.
The 14 Days Eczema Cure is a comprehensive and holistic approach to curing eczema. This means that it is safe, natural, effective and 100% drug free. This will help to cure your eczema for good without any side effects which can happen if you use those expensive medications, potions or steroids.
For more information on the 14 Days Eczema Cure, click HERE.
- Should You Abandon Eating Fried Foods?
- Parenthood May Alter Immune System, Research Suggests
- 5 Superfoods You Need To Try – Plus Recipes
- Make the Perfect Greek Salad
The post How to Relieve Eczema Itch? appeared first on Anti-Aging, Beauty, Personal Care.
How to Relieve Eczema Itch? was first posted on March 10, 2016 at 9:27 pm.
©2012 "Welcome to My Blog". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]
This post first appeared on Anti-Aging, Beauty, Personal Care - Ideas, Tips And Tricks For Adults, please read the originial post: here