AtomicSearch are looking for the Brightest Star in Search Engine Marketing.
- Do you want to work on the best brands & accounts?
- Do you want to get paid more and rewarded for your talent?
- Do you want to work with the best international Search minds?
- Do you want an environment you’ll love working in?
AtomicSearch is one of Australia’s best and we have clients like Nike, SBS, MLC, ACP Magazines, AMP and OO.com.au to prove it.
We believe Search is the gateway to users entire online experience and brands online performance. As a full service Search Agency we pride ourselves on premium service and thinking beyond just click-throughs and numbers.
Offering insight driven SEM, SEO, Analytics and Strategy at our core, our extended service offering has evolved to include display placement through Google Ad Exchange, Conversion Rate Optimisation, device and place specific Optimisation and Proprietary Search Technology.
What we are looking for is Australia’s best up and coming SEM manager with an intuitive love and understanding of all things online. We want you to passionately lead a portfolio of high-end clients who are genuinely great to work with but demand the best.
To secure the role you have to:
- Be a born presenter, communicator and confident, natural manager
- Possess 18-36 months experience in Paid Search
- Totally understand the current and future direction Paid Search and Technology and the influences surrounding, affecting and working with it
- Have superior detail, organisational, analytical and strategic Search skills
- Believe in passionately striving to deliver on client expectations and goals
- Have an understanding of Brands and the wider Media and Marketing industry and Paid Searches role within that context
This starring role offers genuine rewards including above average remuneration, bonus and incentives, two extra long weekends per year, scope to progress, grow further and help lead our future. Think this is you? Lets talk.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
This post first appeared on SEO Sydney Blog | Search Engine Optimisation News & Jobs In Australia, please read the originial post: here