TS PGECET 2018: Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. And offer admission into regular PG courses such as ME, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch and other courses. Also, the TS PGECET exam conducts admission in Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) program. Moreover, the exam is conducted on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Whereas, the TSCHE, Hyderabad will be publishing a separate admission notification for PG professional courses according to policy. First preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and then the vacant seat will be given to merit holder of PGECET Candidates. Finally, All the information of TS PGECET 2018 examination including the application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. is given below.
JEE Main Admission Form has been started from 1 December 2017. For updated details can click here.
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Date
TS PGECET tentative exam dates 2018 are as follows. These dates are based on previous year schedule.
|Availability of application forms for EAMCET||15 March 2018|
|Last date to apply EAMCET 2018 application form||01 May 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form (With 500/- Rs. fine)||07 May 2018|
|Final Date for Submitting Application Form (With 2000/- Rs. fine)||14 May 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form (with 5000/- Rs. fine)||21 May 2018|
|Availability of admit card for the exam||22 – 27 May 2018|
|Date of the examination||28-31 May 2018|
|Release date of the exams answers key||May 2018|
|Announcement of results||May 2018|
|Availability of rank cards||June 2018|
|Start of Counselling for EAMCET||July 2018|
|Seat allotment for various colleges||September 2018|
|Commencement of the classes||October 2018|
TS PGECET Application Form 2018
How to apply for TS PGECET? Candidates have to follow these steps to apply for Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 entrance test:
- Candidates have to apply only via online mode through the website.
- Aspirants have to follow all instructions regarding filling the application form.
- Candidates are needed to fill all the necessary details like personal, academic, address & other details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Fee payment is via online mode or AP/TS Online Center.
- At last, candidates can submit their filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to apply separately for admission, those qualified the GATE exam.
- The registration fee is Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- in the case of Sc/ST) per test.
- More than one test, candidates have to pay the extra fee.
- Payment Mode: Credit Card/Debit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Candidates have to be sure before applying for any course or program that they are eligible or not. The detailed eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses are released along with latest AICTE approval process are as follows:
PG Professional Courses:
- Qualification: For M.Tech, candidates must have completed the BE/B.Tech/AMIE and for M.Pharmacy students should have cleared B.Pharmacy from any recognised college.
- Percentage Criteria: For admission in engineering & pharmacy courses, students must have secured 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Graduate Level Pharm-D course:
- Nationality & Domicile: The candidate must be the citizen of India and must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Qualification: Students should hold B.Pharmacy degree approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern
The Paper Pattern for Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2018) is given below:
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
- Exam Mode: Pen & Paper based.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Sessions: Two sessions, i.e. in the afternoon and evening session.
- Language: English language.
TS PGECET Syllabus
The syllabus covers the topic that has studied during the bachelor’s course. There is a different syllabus for every discipline and depends upon the candidate for which they are applying. Students should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
The Course wise syllabus PDF for PG exam is given here.
- First of all, make a strategic plan for your exam preparations.
- Make a good timetable and divide your time equally for all the subjects.
- Gather all details about the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Try to solve previous year questions it will help you to know more about the pattern.
- Prepare short notes on important topics and revise them while there is less time is remaining for the test.
- While preparing for the exam also take care of your health, take nutritious diet and avoid junk & oily food.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2018
TS PGECET Admit Card 2018 is available on the website. Candidates with invalid admit card cannot enter the test centre. Following Details of exam centre, day & date of exam, the candidate’s name & roll no. will be mentioned on the hall ticket. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their Registration Number and the test paper that they have selected on the application form.
TS PGECET Results
TS PGECET declares the result in the month of June 2018. Candidates can check their results online. A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks secured in the entrance examination and Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling
Osmania University organises the counselling for Post Graduate courses. The counselling commences in the month of August 2018. Candidates can participate in the counselling round after qualifying the entrance exam. Aspirants, those have GATE score card can apply separately for admission. Students are called upon their rank in the exam. They have to be present in person for the counselling process. And, Candidates have to fill their preferences according to their rank. Candidates have to bring their original documents for a verification process.
For the official website click here.
More Exam from Telangana State
Following are the entrance exams for degree level and diploma level admission.
TS EAMCET 2018: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
TS PolyCET 2018: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
Stay tuned for updates about Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Here.
The post TS PGECET 2018: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates appeared first on Engineering Exams: EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here