VITEEE or Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination is one of the popular national level engineering entrance in India. Vellore Institute of Technology is one of the best Engineering colleges in India. Admission in this institute is based on performance in the Viteee. There is a total of 125 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English, which the candidate will have to solve in 2.5 hours. To know about some tricks and tips to crack VITEEE, a candidate can read the article below. Candidates need to implement these tips while exam preparation to get the benefit out of it.
How to prepare for VITEEE 2018 Points
- Vast Syllabus: Syllabus for VITEEE is huge, covers more than 100 chapters. Candidate needs a specific schedule and should give sufficient time to all the portions.
- Syllabus: Questions are almost always asked from the basic concepts taught in NCERT books. Candidates are advised to practice them thoroughly. Mathematics questions need practice, thus candidates should solve all the questions taught in NCERT Mathematics and should be well prepared before the exams.
- Revision: Candidate should take notes of the concepts they read. This can be used for revision. Revision of such notes should be frequent so as to remain in touch with all the key concepts of a topic.
- No negative marking: There is no negative marking in VITEEE 2018 and thus, candidates can attempt all the question in the exam. They should practice the techniques of eliminating wrong answers and taking a calculated guess in the examinations.
- Speed and Accuracy: Candidates will have to solve 125 questions in 150 minutes. This requires speed and precision. Though there is no negative marking, as VITEEE is based on relative performance of the students, candidates would not like to lose marks on a question they can solve.
- Chemistry: Chemistry is a subject where the candidates will have to memorize a lot of Chemical Equations, Properties of Compounds, etc. They should thus revise Chemistry frequently and have a thorough in-depth revision just before the examination. Questions can be directly from the book.
- Know the Exam Pattern: Candidates should solve last year’s paper and get familiar with the type and style of questions. There will be 40 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 5 questions from English. They should also check for the topics which are more important from examination point of view and give more emphasis on those topics.
- Don’t Panic: Candidates should work sincerely according to the timetable they made and should not panic towards the end. It is very important to remain calm and try to enhance the efficiency towards the end. Candidates should practice being in exam like conditions. They should read for around 3 hours without any breaks. This will enhance their efficiency during the examinations.
- Reference Books: Syllabus for VITEEE is similar to that of other national level examination such as JEE Main and BITSAT. Thus candidates can use reference books used for those exams such as H.C. Verma and R.D. Sharma for a detailed understanding of any concept.
VITEEE is one of the most straightforward examination, where questions are directly from the book. With proper schedule and techniques, candidates can easily crack VITEEE.
Read more about VIT University Details
Moreover, the official website of VIT University is http://www.vit.ac.in/
The post How to prepare for VITEEE 2018 appeared first on EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here