AP EAMCET 2018 is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). And, approved by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Also, a large number of candidates appear in AP EAMCET 2018 Exam to get a secured place in engineering and medical programs available in various colleges and universities designated under the state of Andhra Pradesh. Further, Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam will be held in April 2018. Deadline to submit the Application Form with the fine will be from March 2018 to April 2018. Therefore, the interested applicants must apply within time to avoid a late fee. Also, read the article to get details of common entrance test dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus and other important details.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Notification of AP EAMCET 2018||February 2018|
|2||AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 (Online)||February 2018|
|3||AP EAMCET Mock Test||February 2018|
|4||AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 Deadline (without late fee submission)||March 2018|
|5||Application Form 2018 Correction Period||March 2018 to April 2018|
|6||Application Form 2018 last date with late fee of Rs. 500||March 2018|
|7||Application Form 2018 last date with late fee of Rs. 1,000||April 2018|
|8||Application Form 2018 last date with late fee of Rs. 5,000||April 2018|
|9||AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 Download||April 2018|
|10||AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 last date with late fee of Rs. 10,000||April 2018|
|11||AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date||April 2018|
|12||Preliminary Answer Key Release||April 2018|
|13||Last Date for receiving objection on Preliminary Answer Key||May 2018|
|14||Declaration of AP EAMCET 2018 Result/Ranks/Marks||May 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
The results of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 will be declared in May 2018. And, the result will also include the weightage of Qualifying Examination (Class 12). Further, Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test will display the results. And candidates can check their results and download a copy. Also, keeping a print copy of the result is mandatory for the candidates as it can be asked to produce during any event of the admission process.
Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2018
The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of AP EAMCET published by the conducting authority. And, it will be available from April 2018 onward.
Candidates should verify the following details in their AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Examination Date and Time
- Examination Centre
Further, candidates should carry the Hall Ticket ID along with them when they come to the Examination Centre. Moreover, applicants cannot enter the Examination Center without the Admit Card.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Application forms for the AP EAMCET will be available from February 2018 on the official website of the conducting authority.
- And, the last date to fill the Application Form will be in March 2018. Further, candidates can fill the Application Forms up until April 2018 but will have to pay a late submission fee of Rs 10,000.
- An application fee for Engineering Courses will be Rs 450.However, if the candidate wishes to apply for Both Engineering and Medical, he/she will have to pay Rs 900.
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam Link to Apply
- Name of the Examination: Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- Commonly known as AP EAMCET
- Type of Examination: State Level
- Category of Examination: UG Level
- Conducting Authority: JNTU, Kakinada JNTU EAMCET 2018
|Corrections guidelines in the AP EAMCET forms – Click Here
EAMCET-2017 Online Application Form Guide – Click Here
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
In order to appear in the AP EAMCET, candidates should fulfill all the necessary requirements required for the examination.
Candidates can see the detailed Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam in the article below:
- First of all, Indian Nationals, PIO and OCI Card Holders are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET.
- Candidates belonging to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh will only be considered eligible for this combined entrance examination as per the educational rule passed in 1974 by the state legislative council.
- Further, applicants should successfully clear 10+2 or the equivalent exam in Science stream with at least 45% and 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- And, candidates desiring to get admission into Pharmacy and Science courses, they should have completed the age of 16 as on December 31, 2018. However, there is no upper age limit for eligibility.
- Also, candidates those who want to opt for engineering programs, they should have completed at least the age of 17 as on December 31, 2018. Moreover, for general category, the upper age limit is 22 years and for SC/ST category, the upper age limit is 25years.
- Tech: Food Science, Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering & Technology
- Pharmacy: Pharma, D.Pharma, B.Sc. – Commercial Agriculture and Business Management, Agriculture, Horticulture
- V.Sc. & A.H
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/BNYS
Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018
The AP EAMCET Syllabus is the essential requirement for any examination. And, preparing according to the right syllabus will help the candidates to qualify the exam with good score. Further, Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh decides the syllabus for AP EAMCET. This combined entrance examination for engineering and medical courses will contain questions based on 11th and 12th level or equivalent examination conducted by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Finally, it will consist questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, and Zoology.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- The examination will be considered in Online Mode in April 2018.
- And, question booklet will involve questions from three subjects according to the preferred courses.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Further, language for the Question Paper is English or Telugu.
- And, the mode of question paper will be objective type. Candidates will have to mark one answer out of four options.
- However, there will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Finally, the total number of question in the question paper will be 160.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted per Question|
Distribution of Marks for the Agriculture courses:
Counseling of AP EAMCET
After the declaration of the results in May 2018, JNTU, Kakinada will release the rank list of the qualified candidates. And, on the basis of this rank list, Applicants will be called for the counseling session. Conducting Authority prepares the merit list according to Candidate’s score. Further, counseling will be held in the month of June 2018.
Finally, candidates get admission according to seat availability and their preferences.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.”
The post AP EAMCET 2018 – Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Dates, Application, Eligibility appeared first on EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here