The Department of Technical Education, Kerala conducts Kerala Polytechnic Admissions every year. The authority does not conduct any separate entrance examination for admission of candidates to Polytechnic colleges of Kerala. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in Class X and Class XII Board Examinations (or equivalents). Given here are the complete details related to Kerala Polytechnic 2018.
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Application Form||First Week of June 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form with Late Fee||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Display of Ranks and Trial Allotment||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Display of Final Rank List||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Admission on Basis of Merit List||First Week of July 2018|
|Start of First Counseling||Second Week of July 2018|
|Start of Second Counseling||Third Week of July 2018|
|Closure of Admission||Fourth Week of July 2018|
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Application Procedure
- Firstly, the candidates can submit the application form through online mode only.
- And, the candidates should submit the only single application form in case of various districts.
- Further, the candidates should fill separate applications in case of following:
- For regular seats in Government / Government Aided Programs / Government Seats in Self Financing Programs / Special Batch of HI (Hearing Impaired).
- For management seats under Aided Programs: Submit at respective Polytechnic colleges.
- Seats under Sports Quota.
- Seats under National Cadet Corps (NCC) Quota.
- Also, the aspirants have to submit the online application form from the official website.
- Finally, the applicants must take a print out of the completed Online Application Form and keep it safe for future reference.
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Application Fee
- The registration fee is Rs. 100 per district.
- But, for candidates under SC / ST category, it is Rs. 50 only.
Required Documents to be Submitted for Kerala Polytechnic 2018
- Domicile Certificate (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate (Self Attested)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Self Attested)
- Mark Sheet of SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination (Self Attested)
Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicants must be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: The candidates must be in possession of Domicile Certificate of Kerala State / The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination from the educational board of Kerala / The candidates’ parents must be a permanent employee in Government or Public Sector Undertaking in Kerala State.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must have passed SSLC / THSLC or equivalent from Kerala State Board or any other recognized Board / University.
- Subjects: The students must have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, Science, and English as mandatory subjects.
- For candidates from ICSE / CBSE Board students, DTE wil consider marks scored in Science for calculating grades instead of Physics and Chemistry.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to Kerala Polytechnic 2018.
The post Kerala Polytechnic 2018 appeared first on EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here