HSTES 2017 has notified for the Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment for the courses such as B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch. for 2017 batch onwards. The student who had qualified HSTES 2017 should go further for counselling. The counselling process is a step which takes a student to the vicinity of getting admission. In other words, counselling involves documentation and checking students’ academic profile.Aspirants should enrol his/herself for the same but also beforehand.
Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment:
|Online Counseling Process||First round of counseling||second round of counselling|
|Inception of counselling as well as choice filling||15 -19 June 2017||30 June – 04 July 2017|
|Result of the counselling and allotment||20 June 2017||05 July 2017|
|Reporting to the Venue (physically present)||22 – 27 June 2017||07 – 11 July 2017|
|Vacancy notification||27 June 2017||11 July 2017|
Followings are the steps to get into the counselling process of HSTES 2017:
- The candidates need to register themselves for the online counselling process.
- The students have to make a payment of Rs. 500 and one can do this as per his/her convenience like net banking, credit, debit cards via an online gateway. One can go offline way also via making E- challan in PNB and Axis bank.
- Candidates can fill the choice of their priority and those colleges also as the second and third option for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
- The students have to register as new registration then fill the details and go for rectification in case needed. And the furnished data should match with that of JEE Main/NATA.
- When everything is done and dusted cautiously then opt for generating confirmation page.
Some Mandatory documents that one needs to bring while offline Haryana State( HSTES 2017) Counselling: Documentation purpose
- JEE Main/NATA 2017 Result or Admit card
- 10th and 12th certificate
- JEE Main 2017 Rank Card, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate(only if belongs to SC/ST, OBC, BC, EBC)
- PwD Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Parent annual income
- Aadhaar Number
- Coloured Passport photograph (with specific dimensions in JPG file, 50KB)
One has to submit the original documents while counselling proceedings.
A student should be ready with all the above-furnished documents beforehand.
Some more Imperative Information Of HSTES 2017 Seat Allotment:
Students need to be cautious enough while opting or choosing colleges according to the preference. As Allotment of seat will be entirely on the basis of the academic profile and also on the choice filling. And keep the call letter ready along with the student for the second round of counselling also.
To Procure more information, kindly Click on the link here & Read more about Haryana Counselling Registration.
The post Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment appeared first on EntranceZone.
This post first appeared on How To Download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, please read the originial post: here