Adding new attraction to Spain, iconic Italian carmaker Ferrari has opened its second theme park globally called ‘Ferrari Land’. The newly opened Farrari’s theme park is much compelling that it will make you pack your bags and head there for your next holiday.
Ferrari Land is spread over 7,50,000 square feet of space within the PortAventura World resort at Salou that is located on Spain’s Costa Dairada along the Mediterranean Sea. The Ferrari land includes super fast Roller Coaster, adventures and iconic Ferraris on display.
Major Attractions at the Ferrari Land
- Spectacular ‘Red Force’- the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe. Red Force is a roller coaster ride designed in F1-shaped cars at a height of 367 feet. The roller coaster can sprint from 0-112 kmph in just 5 seconds and can hit a top speed of 180 kmph.
- Hot Ferrari-themed activities including rides like Racing Legends and Flying Dreams.
- Ferrari Gallery is also there for those who are looking to brush up their history. Ferrari also says that it will literally fly you through the history of F1 and GT.
- You can also experience high octane F1 pits with pit stop experience or driving a GT car with Marenello Grane Race.
- Driving simulators for adults as well as children are also present there.
- Thrill Towers at the Ferrari Land can actually hike your adrenaline rush. Thrill Towers are two towers in the shape of a piston for thrill of free fall.
- Last but not the least, iconic Ferraris can be spotted everywhere in the theme park that you can intently lay your eyes on.
However, it is the second theme park of Ferrari in the world, with the first on being ‘Ferrari World’ that opened in Abu Dhabi in 2010.
This post first appeared on Latest India News, Breaking News Live, Current Hea, please read the originial post: here