If you are already planning on going to Las Vegas, Orlando or Myrtle Beach, then boy do I have a deal for you!
If you are a Hilton Honors member, every now and again they will call you with a promotion for a 4-night stay at either Las Vegas, Orlando or Myrtle Beach for $200.
The Catch? They want you to participate in a Time-share presentation… but I’ll get to this later.
Back to the promotion. These Hilton Honors promotion calls are usually targeted, and if you miss them tough luck.
NOT TODAY MY FRIENDS.
You can now sign up for this deal directly at Hilton Grand Vacations:
THE ONLINE DEAL
$149 + tax
4 days / 3 Nights at a Hilton Portfolio Hotel
BONUS 15,000 Hilton Honors Points
Pay now and book actual dates later.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK THIS DEAL
You have to attend a 2-hour Personal Presentation and Sales Review(really only 45 minutes)
You have 12 months from purchase to book travel
The 3 nights must start Sunday-Thursday. Beginning the trip on a Friday or Saturday incurs an extra fee
If you re married, legally both of you must attend the sales presentation.
See full details of participation here.
WHY THIS DEAL ROCKS
1) There are no blackout dates. As long as you book enough in advance you can book holiday dates where the room prices would usually be 2 or 3 times the usual rate.
2) You can change the dates whenever you want for a small fee of $19.99
3) You can add rooms to your booking for a discounted room rate.
4) You can essentially do this is every year (or every 6 months at different resorts)
5) The presentation doesn’t last the full 2 hours… unless you actually buy a timeshare.
To make the most of this deal, Book in advance to ensure availability, and don’t buy that timeshare!
ARE THEY GOING TO TRICK ME INTO BUYING A TIMESHARE?
No, this is a Hilton Property, not some all-inclusive resort in Cancun. High-Pressure sales tactics are not used here. Yes there job is to get you to buy a timeshare, and at times it will be tempting, but just know going in that for 90% of people, timeshares are a complete waste of money.
If you are persuaded but the presentation and actually think that a Hilton Grand Vacation timeshare is for you, still do not commit to anything there and then. There are many HGV timeshare available online for a tenth of the price from people who want to get rid of theirs. Some are even listed FOR FREE. The reason being is that the timeshares have annual running costs even if you don’t use them, and some people just want to get rid of them.
Want to read about my personal experience with the HGV timeshare presentation? Click here.
You cannot participate in the promotion if you:
- have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring a sales promotion at the property in this offer in the last year
- have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring a sales promotion at any property within 6 months.
- are Hilton Grand Vacations Clun or Hilton Club members
- are an employee of Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates.