If you are a real Estate professional, you know that having information is crucial to growing your business. Using open web can be suitable for finding on-the-surface info, but it won’t reveal the full picture that you need the most win new business, such as: exclusive contact data, market analytics, patterns, and risk monitoring, due-diligence info.
We recently hosted a Webinar in partnership with one of our solutions consultants, Chris Chang, which was titled: 10 Tips for Real Estate Research Efficiency. During the webinar, Chris focused on tips to help real estate pros get the most out of their research, and walked through effective, time-saving solutions that give more time back to beating the competition, winning clients, and closing deals.
If you find yourself struggling in these areas….
-Getting comprehensive information to find relationships between businesses, individuals, and properties
-Taking too much time to find the contacts you need
-Paying too much money for different research subscriptions
-Creating effecting prospecting lists to win new business
…. Then you may benefit from reviewing our webinar! For a sneak peak, take a look at some of the points addressed in our webinar below.
Tips for Research Efficiency Featuring LexisNexis for Real Estate:
- Reduce time spent on news searches and keep your results accessible
- Create alerts to stay up-to-date on individuals and companies of interest
- Generate focused prospecting lists based on your ideal company target
- Create lists of executives for prospecting efforts
- Dive deeper into corporate buyers and sellers
- Get a 360 degree view of a decision maker or prospective client
- Search public records with greater efficiency to verify information and make connections
- Conduct thorough property assessments with ease
- It’s all about what you know-details make the difference
- Conduct effective and efficient due diligence on potential business partners
For a more detailed report, check out our Tip Sheet for Real Estate Research Efficiency or you can watch a recording of the webinar, here!
From deciphering news, to uncovering business and financial information, to accessing public records, there is a solution for every real estate research need! As the largest and most comprehensive database of sources for company and executive information available in the market, LexisNexis® for Real Estate professionals is the authoritative source for you to quickly and easily uncover industry trends, market data, hard-to-find contact information, and important connections between people, properties and companies. Discover what you can uncover through effective research today.
3 Ways you can Apply this Information
1. For more on real estate research, visit: http://www.lexisnexis.com/realestate
2. Read more of our blogs on Real Estate and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
3. Take a look at our Real Estate Buyer's Guide to make a more informed decision on your research solution