9 Things husbands do to make wives feel unloved. This is just a small list.
- Forget that I am a family member of his
- Doesn’t listen well when I talk, takes a call when we’re out to dinner, too busy to notice me or share his day, thoughts…
- If he ignores my needs
- When my opinion is asked, but then not valued
- Doesn’t listen/spend time with me
- Thinking of himself or putting himself first
- When he tries to fix me when I’m hurting. In those moments I need him to listen or hold me.
- When he is being selfish and critical/sarcastic
- Fussing over little things
9 Things husbands do to make wives feel unloved.
Click To Tweet
This list came from my pastor Jimmy Inman from a pull of the ladies from True Life Church.
Of course, if we did the opposite of these, I am sure it would make them feel loved. However, there was another pull for ways the husband makes them feel loved.
Wives, What are ways or things your husband can do to make you feel unloved?
Feel free to share in the comments below.
9 Things husbands do to make wives feel unloved appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 9 Things husbands do to make wives feel unloved
©2004-2020 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.
Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Family, Cats, Odd Holidays and much more.
This post first appeared on Courageous Christian Father | "But As For Me And M, please read the originial post: here