Mathew 3 vs 13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
- Jesus was a humble man, though he was Lord, yet he subjected himself to be being baptized by John.
- John the baptist himself was embarrassed to baptize Jesus.
- Compare this to the way, the present Priests and Pastors behave as tin gods over their congregation
- Compare this to the way, Christians behave arrogantly over their subjects
- Prayer: O Lord give me a humble heart
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 [email protected]
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
Filed under: Christmas Tagged: babalobi, Babatope Babalobi, Bible, Bible study, christian prayers, Christianity, church, Devotionals, Faith, God, good news, Holiness, humility, Jesus, Prayers, Save the World, save the world prayer blog, Success
This post first appeared on Deliverance Sermons And Prayers | Save The World M, please read the originial post: here