Our Daily Manna Devotional September 14 2017
WHEN ROBBERS VISITED THAT HOME! -2
Re-collect yesterday’s Devotional where robbers visited a home and asked the both wife and the husband to shoot themselves. Remember that the husband could not shoot the wife but the wife shot the husband even though there were not bullets in the gun. It was a trick by the robbers. Te questions that arose were:
1. Now if you were the man of the house, how would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation would you give to your husband?
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couple, what advice would you give?
As you send your written reply in this mail: [email protected],the Holy Ghost wants you to know however that divorce is allowed on the grounds of adultery, unfaithfulness. Unfaithfulness in this context could mean a million things since adultery is not expressly involve. And the Holy Ghost is speaking to a user of today’s devotional with this question.
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 42: 7- 14
What is the TERRIBLE OFFENCE done against you which you cannot forgive? As I write today’s devotional, it is laid in my heart that about 52,000 ODM users are living in one form of unrighteousness or the others, and this is blocking so many testimonies. Unforgiveness or bitterness are EVIDENCE BLOCKERS. Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die from it. Also Unforgiveness chains us to the past, poisons the present and keeps us from what God have for the future.
So, no matter the offence, never allow another person’s offence to become your cemetery. Do you know that Satan can deliberately use people to provoke you in order to block you? It was after Job prayed for his friends that his friends refused to offend him. Do you know that those friends were like thorns in his flesh? Determine that no man or woman can become the reason to delay your breakthrough this year. Let Go and Let God!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Repent from any way in which you are still bitter about someone now or in the past.
3. By the grace of God, no man or woman shall WASTE my prayers due to Unforgiveness to the following person(s) – (Mention names now if possible).
4. My Father God, in the days and months ahead, do not allow me to see any battle that will consume my faith in You.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
This post first appeared on Read Today's Devotionals For Men And Women Grow Spiritually, please read the originial post: here