Is it possible the Lions have the best 1-2-3 punch at wide receiver?
- With Golden Tate, Marvin Jones Jr. and Kenny Golladay together for at least one more year, Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press proposes the question: Do the Detroit Lions have the best wide receiver depth in the entire NFL? Dave makes a compelling argument.
- Lions cornerback (safety?) Quandre Diggs met with the media on Thursday—watch the full presser here—and had some very nice things to say about teammate Glover Quin:
"We’ve got one of the best leaders in football, in 27 (Glover Quin), in our room. You can’t do anything but try and mimic what he does. He’s a professional each and every day." - @qdiggs6 pic.twitter.com/ekczCJ7h4w— Detroit Lions (@Lions) May 4, 2018
- Bryce Rossler, newly of Lions Wire, has a nice scouting report of new Lions running back Kerryon Johnson.
- The Lions are making a significant internal changes in their media relations department:
Barnhart had been with the Lions for 21 years dating back to 1997 as an intern.— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) May 4, 2018
- Detroit Jock City’s Ash Thompson makes the argument that Detroit’s trade up to get Da’Shawn Hand was the right move.
- Happy May 4th, everyone:
May the 4th be with [email protected] @DETLionsCheer @PrideOfDetroit pic.twitter.com/BdRHCxzTgE— Shippy (@ScottShippy) May 4, 2018
We would watch #MayThe4thBeWithYou #StarWarsDay#MayTheFourth pic.twitter.com/BlTMBH09DF— Detroit Lions (@Lions) May 4, 2018
- If you didn’t get enough 2019 mock drafts yet, ESPN’s Todd McShay slotted Clemson defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence to the Lions (Subscription required) with the ninth overall pick (based on Football Outsiders 2018 projections).