Matthew Stafford is an MVP off the field, too.
- Matthew Stafford has not only been tremendous on the field this year, but he’s been amazing off the field, too. Earlier in the year, he helped donate a new gym to a struggling Detroit school. Now he has upped the ante. He and his wife Kelly adopted the family of a slain Detroit police officer for Christmas, providing them with gifts for the holiday season.
@Lions Matt Stafford plays QB and Santa: he and wife Kelly adopts fallen DPD officer Myron Jarrett's family for XMas @FOX2News pic.twitter.com/6jkIXcg26F— Randy Wimbley (@RandyWFOX2) December 22, 2016
- A few members of the 2008 Detroit Lions team are not rooting for the Cleveland Browns to go 0-16 this year.
- Kyle Meinke of MLive took a look at the Lions running game to try and figure what is going wrong and who was “going rogue” as Taylor Decker alluded to.
- This gives us an extra clue as to what is going wrong with the running game—besides “everything.”
Yards before contact per attempt by offensive line through Week 15 of the NFL season: pic.twitter.com/NiZllUt7Qo— Jeff Ratcliffe (@JeffRatcliffe) December 21, 2016
- SB Nation simmed a game between 40 Ezekiel Elliotts vs. 40 Barry Sanderses on Madden 17. You can watch the entire thing below (Spoiler: The Barrys won):
- If you don’t like our recipe for Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid, there’s another option out there for you:
Interest: piqued. pic.twitter.com/h5UB9RzuVc— Derek (@chronwall) December 22, 2016
- Congratulations to Tahir Whitehead!
12:40pm— Tahir Whitehead (@Big_Tah47) December 21, 2016
Tor Ali Whitehead