One of the easiest ways to do a life audit is to just ask yourself ten questions for each area of your life and then give yourself a score to find out how to rate yourself.
Below I’ve outlined ten questions for your Body and health life area so you can easily assess where you’re currently at – simply give yourself a score out of ten for each question with one being awful and ten being excellent, with no room for improvement.
- Do you do any form of exercise?
- If you don’t like exercise have you taken time to find a form of exercise that you enjoy?
- Do you exercise a minimum of two to three times a week?
- Do you have a good body image regardless of your weight? (I got a good body image by remembering my looks was the least important thing about me)
- Do you eat your five fruit and vegetable servings each day and drink plenty of water?
- Do you have a set number of calories you try to stick to each day and do you usually stick within your allowance? (Scoring: No = 1, Yes = 5, Yes and always stick to it = 10)
- Do you exercise more if you go out for junk food?
- Do you have a skincare regime?
- Do you ever treat yourself to face masks, massages or hair treatments?
- Do you feel your health and body could be improved upon? (Reverse scoring: Not at all = 10, Yes completely = 1)
Now add up your total score. Below is the scoring key:
1-10 = 1 mark out of 10 (poor)
11-20 = 2 marks out of 10
21-30 = 3 marks out of 10
31-40 = 4 marks out of 10
41-50 = 5 marks out of 10
51-60 = 6 marks out of 10
61-70 = 7 marks out of 10
71-80 = 8 marks out of 10
81-90 = 9 marks out of 10
91-100 = 10 marks out of 10 (amazing)
Crystal Clear Questions
Could you eat healthier?
Could you Exercise more?
Could you be more disciplined with your skincare regime, nails and hair treatments?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes you may want to consider finding what type of exercise suits you best, what fruit and vegetables you most enjoy and / or putting an alarm in your phone to remind you of your skin, hair and nail beauty treatments.
If you would like to read a more in depth article on body and health please read my article titled ‘New Year, New You – How to Exercise Your Way to Well Being’ which examines the different types of exercise people find enjoyable and top tips to maintain a healthy diet.
Do you consider yourself to be healthy? Do you have any health or beauty hacks of your own which make light work of sometimes mundane tasks? Please share your thoughts in the comments below to gain encouragement, insight and support from our community, we’d love to hear from you.