There are many different uses for Automatic Replies and it is very easy to set up in Advanced Contact Manager – Customer Relationship Manager. For instance, this coming week is a long weekend due to Independence Day and Canada Day. During this time, an automatic reply can notify your customers of your absence.
The first thing you need to do is create a body Email. It is very easy to do so, and you can follow this guide in order to do so. You can even add special Fields to your body, which will automatically insert the client’s name, or other fields.
In the Auto-Reply tab, click Add.
You will then be able to select certain parameters for the auto-reply.
- Body: The email body you want to send.
- From: An email sent from this recipient will trigger the auto-reply.
- To: An email sent to this email address will trigger the auto-reply.
- Sender: The account which will send the auto-reply email.
In order to start using Auto-Reply:
- Go to Help > View > Emails. Make sure this is checked and you can see your emails.
- In the Auto-Reply Options, make sure to check “Use AutoReply”
- Click Change Active; make sure that the auto-reply has a green checkmark in Active.
Auto-replies will then be sent during its specified schedule.
If Use Group Schedule is selected, all Auto-Replies will follow this schedule. If you want individually controlled schedules, make sure to have this unchecked. Then, modify the times you want the auto-reply to send in the Scheduler.
You can download a free 30 day trial of the software here!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-888-777-0388, or by sending us an email to [email protected]