Screen Dream is another browser hijacker by Search.mysearch.com, which gives the users various options to watch latest movies, movie trailers, upcoming movies, news and movie reviews. Once the user gets fascinated with these attractive ads and clicks on any of these links, the infection gets into the user’s computer. It creates a new tab and redirects the browser to Search.mysearch.com search engine.
Behavioral changes post the infections in your computer-
- Screen dream adds new tab URL, homepage, and a default search engine to mysearch.com.
- This browser hijacker redirector significantly diminishes the Internet browsing experience.
- Screen dream may steal your privacy and also infect your computer.
- Apart from getting many redirects by this browser hijacker, you may see endless ads such as banners, pop–ups and thumbnails.
- Google Chrome.
How to Remove This Hijacker
You can remove it using the given methods:
Automatic: Remove Screen dream by using Screen dream _Removal Tool
Manual: Remove Screen dream using manual steps.
- Scan your PC with Screen dream _Removal Tool
- Download Screen dream _RemovalTool by clicking on the given link below:
Screen dream _RemovalTool
- Windows will prompt you to allow running this program. Select ‘Yes’ to allow it to run.
- When the setup launches, click ‘Next’ on the window that appears.
- In the following screen, type ‘Y’ for ‘Yes’ to start the scanning process.
- In the next screen that appears, type ‘Y’ for ‘Yes’ to automatically close all the browsers and continue the cleaning process.
- Wait for the removal process & you’re done.
How to Remove “Screen dream” Manually?
Steps to remove “Screen dream” from Google Chrome.
- Press Windows key and tap the R key once, OR go to Start & type ‘Run ‘in the search box & hit
- In the Run box, type this path: ‘%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data‘.
- Search for Default and then Extensions
- Delete the folder that would be named somewhat like this: “ihkebknefhpccekfnimcmmmffpbnkeen and mfbmncknobdbjdjpaobemdmmpogbnijh’.
- Go back to Google Chrome.
- Now go to Menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Delete the extension named ‘Screen dream’
- Browser settings changed to default and the browser hijacker is removed.
If you’ve become a victim to other hijackers (Everyday Manuals Removal Tool)apart from this, you can easily remove them using their tools from howtoremoveit’s blog.