Is Ted Cruz Eligible to be President?
- "Naturalized citizens" are not "natural born citizens"
- 'The Law of Nations or Principles of Natural Law' as U.S. Federal Common Law Not English Common Law Define What an Article II Natural Born Citizen Is
- 4 SUPREME COURT CASES DEFINE "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"
- A Citizen is One Thing, But a Natural Born Citizen is Another
- A blog to discuss the U.S. Constitution Article II, Section 1, "natural born Citizen" presidential eligibility clause.
- Attorney Taitz gives an interview to US News and World Report on lack of eligibility of Ted Cruz for the US Presidency
- Born Near The U.S.A. is Not Enough.
- Canadian law that proves Ted Cruz was not a U.S. Citizen at Birth and it proves he is a Natural Born Citizen of Canada
- Claims that Senator Cruz is not “Natural Born” Need to be Taken Seriously
- Cruz's Eligibility Far From Decided
- Cruz, Obama, and the Eligibility Clause
- Defining Natural-Born Citizen
- Fordham Law Prof: Ted Cruz Not ‘Natural Born’ Under ‘Originalist’ View of Constitution
- If Ted Cruz is a "natural born citizen," eligible to be president, what was all the fuss about Obama being born in Kenya?
- NBC NEWS: 'Natural Born' Issue for Ted Cruz Is Not Settled and Not Going Away
- Natural Born Citizen
- Natural Born Citizen Status Is Inherited – It’s Not Bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress
- Proof that Ted Cruz did not become a US citizen at birth
- Reason why Barrack Hussein Obama, II, was not eligible to be President and why Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are not eligible to run for the Presidency
- TED CRUZ – A CASE STUDY ON NATURAL BORN
- TOP WASHINGTON D.C. CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER: "A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS ONE WHO IS BORN TO A MOTHER AND A FATHER WHO ARE UNITED STATES CITIZENS"
- Ted Cruz Isn't a 'Natural Born' Citizen
- Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all
- Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president
- Ted Cruz should provide evidence of his Constitutional eligibility for the Presidency
- Ted Cruz’s birther problem grows as more constitutional law scholars say he can’t be president
- The End of the American Presidency
- The Illinois Board of Elections Got It Wrong: Ted Cruz Is Not a Natural Born Citizen
- The Natural Born Citizen Clause as Originally Understood
- The Three Legged Stool Test & Analogy for Natural born Citizenship of the United States to Constitutional Standards
- The case is Schwartz v. Cruz, 4:16-cv-00106, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas (Houston).
- The linguistic and logical aspects of the term “Natural Born Citizen”
- Vattel’s Influence on the term a Natural Born Citizen
- WHY TED CRUZ MUST BE DECLARED ELIGIBLE
MORE SCHOLARS SAY TED CRUZ CAN'T BE PRESIDENT
The linguistic and logical aspects of the term “Natural Born Citizen”