As the Carrier deal continues to get murkier and murkier, it turns out Donald Trump owns stock in its parent company United Technologies.
As part of its #TrumpLeaks program, the Democratic Coalition Against Trump has uncovered the financial disclosures Trump filed in May 2016, which shows he owns stock in UT.
“According to the 104-page financial disclosure form that all candidates running for President are required to fill out, Trump made between $2,501 and $5,000 in interest from an investment in United Technologies. The entry in the financial disclosure can be found on page number 45 under Part 6. The full financial disclosure can be found online here.”
“This is a prime example of how Donald Trump will look after the interests of one person and one person only: Donald Trump,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Coalition.
“Trump has always been selfish when it comes to his businesses, so we should not be surprised that he will use his new-found power as President of the United States to promote himself,” Dworkin added.
Donald Trump Owns Stock in Carrier’s Parent Company United Technologies
- [Comment deleted by Hillary Clinton] by Tuco Ramirez
- And Trump keeps laughing his butt off, at the stupid people ... by Mundo Lopez
- Bernie Sanders Rips Trump’s Carrier Deal Saying United Technologies Won
- Michigan Moves to Block Presidential Recount, Playing Politics?
- Trump Voters Stunned To See Foreclosure King as New Treasury Secretary
This post first appeared on Hinterland Gazette | Black News, Politics & Breaking News, please read the originial post: here