Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Elephant Dies After Ingesting 9 Feet of Plastic Trash

Elephant killed by trash

On January 27, following the conclusion of the Makaravilakku festival at Sabarimala in India, an Elephant was found dead from very unnatural causes. An autopsy revealed the cause of death of the 20-year old female was the ingestion of a large amount of Plastic Trash, which blocked her alimentary canal, leading to organ failure and internal bleeding. In 2016, […]

The post Elephant Dies After Ingesting 9 Feet of Plastic Trash appeared first on Lady Freethinker.



This post first appeared on Lady Freethinker - Progressive News And Action, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Elephant Dies After Ingesting 9 Feet of Plastic Trash

×

Subscribe to Lady Freethinker - Progressive News And Action

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×